27L |

“A fenced Cemetery with three graves each with steel crosses. Two soldiers Pte’s Dowsett and Andrews of the 5th Lancers who died during the siege and another of a Mr. TW Corfield curator of Military graves died 1910.

No 24 B F HOSPITAL was considered to be in the vicinity of this position and the graves are thought to be of soldiers who died here of wounds sustained in the Battle of Wagon Hill on the Platrand.”